In today’s era, it feels like something missing when we don’t own a computer at home. Through the computer, we can do just about everything, from something fun to something that earns money. A computer without a printer is not complete. Installing the printer drivers to your computer is actually not a difficult task. We are tiring to give you a guide below!
Get The Printer Drivers Installation Started!
Let’s get into the tutorial how to install HP ENVY 5541 printer drivers by using CD or DVD driver. CD or DVD driver are used because it allows your process fast and easy.
- You must have the right CD or DVD driver for HP ENVY 5541 printer.
- Put in the CD driver into your PC.
- Let the CD runs on your PC.
- Start to execute the setup file.
- Follow the installation wizard. Don’t miss out this step.
- Follow the steps that appear on your computer screen until it finishes.
- You are needed to connect the USB cable between HP ENVY 5541 and computer cable. Always remember that you can do it AFTER an instruction appears to tell you to do so. Do not do it BEFORE the instruction. Noted.
- Next, you need to wait for a minute until the computer detects the HP ENVY 5541 printer and let continue the process.
- Input all the values to the wizard until you finish the installation process
- The very last thing to do and is also important is test out your printer. Load some papers to your printer and print to check whether the printer is working normally or not. Don’t get panic if your printer is not working properly, you can definitely reinstall and repeat the whole steps above.
You may not know the steps how to install the printer drivers to your computer before, now you are becoming an expert! Tell your friends about this.